Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On 11/19/2014 9:05 PM, wrote:

You make a good point. The only "free" stuff comes from the government.

Guy I know from church, military vet. He is so pleased
at the free phone, free medical care, etc. Every time
he says "free" my brain changes that to "taxpayer
funded".

If he's a military vet, he's likely paid for it 3 times over. You
want to complain, retroactively trade places with him. Korea, VietNam,
Desert Storm, or Afganistan - doesn't make any difference.
There are a lot of invisible injuries (ptsd etc) that just don't go
away.

Would be nice if he'd say "taxpayer funded" instead.
At least his description would be accurate. From what
I know of his service, though, he's paid every penny
of the value in what he did for the country.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus