Posted to alt.home.repair

Default moving electrical switch

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 20:32:53 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

dpb wrote:
On 11/19/2014 11:34 AM, wrote:

Is it legal/good practice to put a junction box in a crawlspace?

It's ok if it is accessible w/o taking anything apart to get to it.

I'd prefer not, but it's better than the non-Code options of burying it
in a finished wall or the like or even worse, just making the splice
inline.

--

Hi,
Any way it wouldn't look so bad covering the box with decorative blank

I don't know why tapping into another circuit is even being
considered - it has to be more involved than working with the existing
circuit.