Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Update on the Fender ...

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:

So, the nonsense bias board arrived.

** The "nonsense" is all coming from you - ****head.

The board is a nonsense piece of design.

** No it is not.

So, would that be more or less so than your opinion of the HK board

** The HK auto bias works fine and is very useful - as I explained in the
earlier thread.
All water off a ****wit's back to you, I see.

** FFS - there is nothing improper about the set you have.

I didn't say that there WAS.

** You did, three or four times.

Err, no, I didn't ...

** A damn liar and a ****wit.

Typical pommy troll.

** Sheer, paranoid fear of the new.

Oh **** off back under your stone you obnoxious arsehole. I've been in
this
game for 45 years. Nothing has come along in that time to make me
paranoid,
and this isn't going to be the first

** Stupidity and ASD are all you need to become paranoid.

If the design was that fragile, there would be constant PCB failure.

You will find there is a very high resistance between the output valve
grids and the bias PCB circuitry and the cathode resistors are
protected
from over-current too.

There is a couple of hundred k. Hardly a "very high resistance".

** How many mA does that limit the worst case current to ?

What a ****wit, pommy dickhead.

Not even honest enough to use his real name.

.... Phil

snip snip rant rant. Ever the predictable sheep-shagging loony-toon ...

Arfa