Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On 11/18/2014 10:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2014 5:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

There is NO "free benefit"! The customer pays for EVERYTHING. A business
must make a profit to survive. I don't know Costco's business model on
tires
but it may a selling point that costs then very little in the volume they
do.

You make a good point. The only "free" stuff comes from the government.

Guy I know from church, military vet. He is so pleased
at the free phone, free medical care, etc. Every time
he says "free" my brain changes that to "taxpayer
funded".

Star Spangled banner: "O'er the land of the taxpayer
funded, and the home of the brave."

--
..
Christopher A. Young