Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On 11/17/2014 10:20 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:36:55 -0600, "Albert Gore, Jr." There's a sucker
born every minute. wrote:

The forecast for tonight, here in the Midwest, is for the low to be in
the single digits and the wind chill to be in the negative single
digits.

I hope this doesn't start another discussion about W I N D C H I L L.

Throw all that wind and the ice and snow to follow in the ocean and see
if sea level drops.

Due to global warming (and our failure to act) ISIS
or ISIL will likely soon be active in the USA, along
with all those Mexicans and OTM. It's our fault of
course, driving cars and using air conditioners.

Last night I forgot to put the towel in the crack
under the door, and it sure is global warming in
the living room this morning. Western NY is about
18F of global warming, and I'm not eager to step out.

I'm part of the problem, using a natural gas furnace
to stay warm. I'm so evil, I should use solar panels.

Been 100% overcast for last several days, not likely
to do much good. I need government subsidies, that's
it. Government money.

-
..
Christopher A. Young