Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:17:11 AM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
Albert Gore, Jr.;3309852 Wrote:
The forecast for tonight, here in the Midwest, is for the low to be in
the single digits and the wind chill to be in the negative single
digits.

While that may be true, Australians are baking in 40+ degree Celsius
temperatures. That's over 104 deg. F.

The highest temperature I've ever experienced here in Winnipeg is 37
deg. C, or 98.6 degrees F, and that was about 20 years ago. Coldest was
-52 deg. Farenheit, when I was a kid and before Canada went metric.

Winter is not the best time to be looking for evidence of global
warming.

--
nestork

Winter isn't the best time, but it's as good a time as any other. Whether it's
warmer in winter or summer doesn't matter.