nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Gore, Jr. View Post
The forecast for tonight, here in the Midwest, is for the low to be in
the single digits and the wind chill to be in the negative single
digits.
While that may be true, Australians are baking in 40+ degree Celsius temperatures. That's over 104 deg. F.

The highest temperature I've ever experienced here in Winnipeg is 37 deg. C, or 98.6 degrees F, and that was about 20 years ago. Coldest was -52 deg. Farenheit, when I was a kid and before Canada went metric.

Winter is not the best time to be looking for evidence of global warming.