Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cat Pee in the Heating Duct!

On 11/17/2014 9:00 AM, Art Todesco wrote:
We have 2 cats, the male uses the box which is even equipped with a
small exhaust fan to the outside of the house. BTW, last 2 cats ever due
to allergies and what follows. The female likes to anoint things. Now
that she's older, it sort of stopped. We're careful about leaving
plastic bags in her reach. Also, anything with a strong smell, might be
target. However, she still likes to pee on the cloths dryer or washing
machine ... go figure. I cobbled together an X10 solution. I put a
little wireless motion detector to the side of the washer and dryer.
Also, there is a Universal Module right there, which beeps 4 times,
rather loudly, when the space is invaded. There is also a manual
controller which lets us shut it off when we want to use the space.
Problem completely solved. The things stupid people do in order to have
pets!!!

Tried a fence charger, for the washing machine?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus