Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default A good barter

On 11/16/2014 01:53 PM, Oren wrote:
snip

All I know is it's from WW-II

Examine it very closely inside and out, "possibly" there is a casting
mark or something with a clue. It could lead to the maker...

I trust "her father's" bell is authentic.

I'm 100% positive it's authentic she got it from her father who was in
the Navy during WW-II.

As a matter of fact so was my own father. He was among the first of the
US troops to go into Nagasaki after the war and he gave me a very vivid
description.

Anyway, the bell is now mounted outside and we've just had our first
snow fall so I will not be examining it at close range until I feel like
getting the ladder out again