Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Idea cooking ...

I actually have very little use for a lawn mower , what little "lawn" I
have is fairly weasily controlled with a weedeater . What I REALLY need is a
bush hog , since much of what I'll be cutting will probably include small
trees and such . I'm wondering if there's any reason I shouldn't fabricate a
set of bush hog hubs/blades to replace the one-piece blades that I now have
.. I realize there will be more load on the bearings/hubs/deck from shock
loads , but they all need repair anyway and there's no reason I can't beef
up the structure while I'm at it . And hey , it should still cut grass
pretty well too .

--
Snag