Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Stray voltages. This was rather alarming.

On 11/14/2014, 3:55 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
wrote in message

"Seems to me you believe what you watch on the TV
and read in the papers is factual. "

OK, I stand corrected. The OP is false. Nothing has ever happened and
neither of us were ever born. Life is just a figment of my imaginatiion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFJhZa4V7o

I've been talking with a (relatively) famous physicist who agrees that
matter doesn't really exist.

It's all relative...

John ;-#)#

www.flippers.com