Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_9_] Pat[_9_] is offline

Default LG Washer ready for takeoff

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:45:10 -0800, Oren wrote:

TIMKEN

http://www.timken.com/en-us/solutions/automotive/Pages/default.aspx/wheel-bearing-replacement

Even use the bearing seals from Timken.

- fixin' my broke truck

_Stop Fake Bearings - World Bearing Association _ (Watch the video for
the full story on the hazards of fake bearings.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXAKxTxRro

Funny you should mention Timken. My washer with the likely bad
bearing lives just a few miles from their headquarters. I still
haven't decided to do anything. I hate the thought of disrupting my
house for days to remove the dryer and then the washer from the closet
and then disassemble the entire washer just to get to the bearing in
question. The thing is still working so I can procrastinate for a
while longer. (I was hoping someone would tell me about a secret
panel that could be removed in a few minutes to check for a errant
sock wrapped around a shaft. No such luck.)

Pat