Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Pecan Cracker Plans?

KEN ...... N EAST N.C wrote:
replying to Mark Hopkins, KEN ...... N EAST N.C wrote:
salestermite wrote:

That's why you folks in Florida HAVE to come to Georgia. Its because we

make
the best pecan logs, pies, etc anywhere. It takes you guys too long to

crack
them.
Joking aside... I have a few trees that are loaded down this year and have
so far gathered 2 5 gallon buckets full in the past couple of days. I am
sure there are a couple more out there by now. I was looking for a nice
solution to cracking one at a time and thought there might be a really cool
plan out there somewhere.
I really love pecan pies too!
"Dick wrote in message
om...

SO FAR THIS YEAR I HAVE PICKED UP 8 BUSHELS OF PECANS FROM 4
TREES AND IT LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO HAVE 8 MORE BY THE END .

No woodworking content here, other than pecan wood is the devil to
turn. I have a powered pecan cracker I would love to sell. It sits
under a shed in the wind and I am tired of standing out in the cold
running it.

--
 GW Ross

 If a really stupid person becomes