ted harris

Default Web site software

"Nick Silva" wrote in message
What browser and platform are you using? When I look at it, the color of
the buttons is black, and the mouseover is red. This is the same in

Safari,
Internet explorer, and Netscape. I had my friend check it on his PC with

IE,
and it is also Black with a Red rollover.

It is black, and unreadable on most buttons because the gray background is
too dark. The mouseover is red, and very hard to read. In my first post,
my reference to the mouseover is when you put the cursor on the button,
there is a little window that pops up seperately from the button, that says
"button," "button 1," "button 1a." They can be renamed to match the
buttons, so that peole that use a slow connection can see the description of
the button before the website has actually downloaded all the graphics. I
hope this makes it more clear.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

(remove NOJUNK to reply)
"Nick Silva" wrote in message
What browser and platform are you using? When I look at it, the color of
the buttons is black, and the mouseover is red. This is the same in

Safari,
Internet explorer, and Netscape. I had my friend check it on his PC with

IE,
and it is also Black with a Red rollover.

On 3/20/04 11:12 PM, in article
, "ted harris"
wrote:

"Nick Silva" wrote in message
If you're on a Mac platform, I have nothing but good things to say

about
Freeway Express. It's $89 (web install) and a truly WYSWYG program. I

had
my
initial web site up in 3 days and refinements have been easy since

Freeway
Rewrites the code and only uploads the changes it needs to. Peace.

Nick Silva
http://www.studio-n.net (created with Freeway Express)

You might want ot change the color of your button titles on your

menubar.
The red is really hard to read. You also may want to change the

mouseovers
on the buttons to corresond witht he titles of the buttons. Right now,

the
button mouseovers are the name of the button that the progtram gave it
(button 1a, button 1a1, etc). The idea of having mouseovers is for

people
that use a slow connection to be able to view the mouseover before the

page
is completely loaded. That way, they don't get didinterested and leave

the
site. Easy enought to change.