Posted to alt.home.repair
scarecrow scarecrow is offline

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:52:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/13/2014 11:52 PM, scarecrow wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:35:36 -0500, wrote:

The advantage of Costco is they have EVERYTHING under one
roof.

So does my Walmart. And you don't have to pay to get in...

Big difference.

Squint again at the end of my sentence and you will see a smiley.

I shop at both as they both have benefits tot he
consumer. The meat from WalMart sucks and is injected with brine
solution. The meat at Costco, BJ's and the like is top quality.

We use Cascade Platinum dish washing detergent. It is 17¢ a dose at
BJ's and is 23¢ at Wal Mart. Assuming a load a day I save $21 a year on
just one little item. Laundry detergent was a savings, paper towel was
minimal. I can save enough in meat in a month to pay for the membership.

Your money, your choice, but the Clubs can be a money saver to a smart
shopper.