Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The chimes, the chimes...

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
That is the sort of thing - I've already got a couple of chips that do
similar FX - like various alarm sounds - but was looking for something
more musical. That wouldn't irritate so much when hearing it a lot. ;-)

You get a hell of a lot more flexibility with a digital device that
can play any mp3s you can find that you like the sound of.

Yes - being able to use a samples of my choice would be ideal.

**** all programming involved in using an arduino or a pi
to play a different mp3 given which digital input it sees and
even to vary the volume with the background noise level.

When you say f-all, you actually mean some?

--
*IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.