Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sidwelle@gmail.com is offline

Default Fishing wires in a condo

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:05:53 AM UTC-6, micky wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:14:29 -0500, wrote:

I made a 12 foot drill in 4 3 ft sections that thread together - made
out of 1/" water pipe. I used a forstner bit on the end.

I should have thought of that. It was hard to drill from 8 feet up. I
forget exactly why.

Went to HomeDepot, they didn't even know what the blue stuff was. went to Menards, they had 3/4" and 1" in 10' whips or 100' roles. All I need is 30', the sales guy tried to convince me to just buy 10' pieces and use couplers.
My better sense tell me that I don't what a break in the wall.
Any place else that I can buy this stuff ?