Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default Supply Fuse

ARW wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:16:40 +0000, Scott M wrote:

Western Power (ex SWEB) seem to be a good bunch like that. I had them
out to move a meter from inside to outside. Went to the depot to collect
the box and they waved me in the general direction of a stack of them
with a smile.

Cor flippin 'eck, we want to shift the meters here but getting blood
out of stone with hens teeth is easier than getting any sense out of
Electricty North West.

I think they charged something like £70 all in too (box + moving, about
10 years ago) and it wasn't like I turned up in rigger boots sucking air
through my teeth.

Only advantage to living in this benighted county.

--
Scott