Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default TV stand

On 11/13/2014 10:56 AM, Larry Kraus wrote:
I need some help locating a magazine article/plan. Some time in the past
year or two I saw pictures of a flat screen TV stand/cabinet that
allowed the top to be pulled forward, easing access to the TV back and
the components on the shelf below. Of course, now that we are shopping
for a new TV, I cannot find the article. Anybody remember this?

I'm not sure I'd build it as designed since it required fastening to the
wall to prevent tipping, but I recall that my wife thought it "looked
nice" when I showed it to her.

Are you sure you did not see MY TV stand/console? I designed mine like
that.

My top lifts off, not shown but that is not complicated.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...n/photostream/