Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT Shale gas.

In message , Bill Wright
writes
Martin Brown wrote:

snip/
Since the trend from rising CO2 will win out in the end we can
expect another rapid increase in global temperatures starting from
2020 onwards (and perhaps sooner). Global air temperatures at present
are being held back by increased churn dumping more heat into the
deep oceans (which in turn will lead to faster rising sea levels)

I'm agnostic so don't jump on me.... surely this *faster rising sea
levels* is easily measured? What does the data say?

How do you know? How come this idea has only just been drempt up now
the computer modelling (on which everything depended) has been shown to
be wrong?

It's laughable that you and the other warmists are now frantically
concocting explanations for the divergence between the predictions and
reality.

If the predictions were wrong (and they were) they were wrong. Wrong
wrong wrong.

Bill

--
Tim Lamb