ted harris

Default Web site software

"Nick Silva" wrote in message
If you're on a Mac platform, I have nothing but good things to say about
Freeway Express. It's $89 (web install) and a truly WYSWYG program. I had

my
initial web site up in 3 days and refinements have been easy since Freeway
Rewrites the code and only uploads the changes it needs to. Peace.

Nick Silva
http://www.studio-n.net (created with Freeway Express)

You might want ot change the color of your button titles on your menubar.
The red is really hard to read. You also may want to change the mouseovers
on the buttons to corresond witht he titles of the buttons. Right now, the
button mouseovers are the name of the button that the progtram gave it
(button 1a, button 1a1, etc). The idea of having mouseovers is for people
that use a slow connection to be able to view the mouseover before the page
is completely loaded. That way, they don't get didinterested and leave the
site. Easy enought to change.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com