Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_2_] Bill Wright[_2_] is offline

Default OT Shale gas.

Martin Brown wrote:

There are other effects still not fully understood but rising CO2 levels
(and other greenhouse gasses) is the only one we can control.

Since CO2 has continued to rise at a fast rate yet global warming
stopped 17 years ago, the connection between the two cannot be as we
have been told. In other words, the science has been proved to be wrong.

All the computer models of global temperature have been shown to be wrong.

make it alright to carry on burning up all the fossil fuels on the
planet ...

What do you want to do with them then? What's the advantage of leaving
them in the ground?

Fossil fuel lobby just want to trash the planet for fun and profit.

To maintain our standard of living. What's wrong with that? Humanity
owns this planet. It's ours to use to the best advantage.

Bill