Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The chimes, the chimes...

The old Rover has a couple of aftermarket things which buzz or bleep.
Lights on warning, and reversing sensor, both of which sound rather
horrid. The indicator clicker is also rather quiet - and I can't see the
warning lights when the wheel is set to the most comfortable position for
me.

So what I'd like is some form of chime generator or generators that give a
selection of different 'appropriate' noises and with an analogue interface.

I can find ones that do a selection of alarm tones - or play various tunes
- but not anything car chime specific.

I'm happy to add an amp and speaker - it would be nice to be able to have
a user adjustable volume level too.

--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.