Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Shale gas.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:02:31 +1100, 290jkl wrote:

It is very far from clear that we do in fact need a low carbon economy.

Depends how long you want the fossil fuels to last. They are most
definately finite. OK so is the sun(*) but on a some what longer time
scale.

(*)The sun is the prime source of all but a tiny amount of energy on
the surface of the planet. We haven't yet seriously started thinking
about deep geothermal systems to utilse the heat of the earths core.

--
Cheers
Dave.