Posted to alt.home.repair
BenDarrenBach BenDarrenBach is offline

Default Will toilet bowl cleaner damage a sink or bathtub?

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:23:30 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:17:36 -0800 (PST), BenDarrenBach
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:53:17 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
In a mood to make comparison, I bought a whole bunch of bottles of
toiilet bowl cleaner, tried them each once, and now that I want to use
one of them, they are all clogged by their own dried out stuff.

How do I free up that clog?

If I weigh down the bottle and soak the whole thing in the sink or
bathtub, will toilet bowl cleaner damage the sink or bathtub?

One of the bottles contains "acidic" toilet bowl clean.

Soak it in a glass bowl and you won't have to ask asinine questions.

That's 3 strikes. Kerplunk

Just in time for Thanksgiving...a turkey!