Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Korg SP 250, electric piano

Greetings Arfa,
I'm in America. I have never heard of "Bacofoil". Is it just aluminum
foil? I know that we share many products that go by different names.
But then there are a few products that we don't share with you folks
on the other side of the water. Like Marmite, for example. I can buy
Marmite here, but I won't.
Cheers,
Eric

Yep, just ally foil, usually shiny on one side and dull on the other.
"Bacofoil" is just one of the original trade names associated with the
product over here. Anyone my age will just call it Bacofoil in the same way
as just about any vacuum cleaner gets called a "Hoover".

Just as a matter of interest, why would you not buy Marmite ? Is it just
that you don't like the taste ?

Arfa