Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default F connectors

In message , Andy Wade
writes
No personal experience, of Canare - the WF-series cables and Cabelcon
connectors from Webro are probably the most popular choice in the UK,
for high-quality S..

Does the Canard cross reference table
(http://www.canare.com/UploadedDocume...rimp_x-ref.xls) help?

Thanks for all the info that I've snipped.

I've found the Webro website and saw a reference to an adapter that
seems to turn a standard F plug into a centre pin version for regular
plugging/unplugging. That might be a way forward.

The Canare cross reference table does look useful, but the problem is
that he has wired the house without asking for any advice.

Next weekend when he is here I'll try to go through all this with him.
--
Bill