Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quarter of Homebases to close

On Tuesday, 11 November 2014 15:56:32 UTC, Clive George wrote:
On 11/11/2014 14:31, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 10 November 2014 17:27:45 UTC, Chris French wrote:
In message ,
whisky-dave writes
On Thursday, 6 November 2014 20:11:59 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

that's why you suggested ignore H&S and DIYing the job because according
to you you don;lt need to be gas safe to work on your own home.

LEGALLY you can do the work on your own home, ****wit.

No you can't, well NOT gas work, unless you have the required cert.

Wrong, the law says you have to be 'competent' (see discussions here
before)

Where does the LAW say that.
Have you actually read up on it I thought not.
http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/PDF...pplia nce.pdf

Are we _really_ going through this again?

whisky-dave, you're wrong. Try looking at the law, not the
interpretation of it from people who stand to gain from saying it's
illegal to do stuff.

Then I need a superior being such as yourself to show me that law.

Can you tell me why you've not shown me that law ?
If you show me a law that say I can work on gas myself then I believe you.