Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT; Desperate or what?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Tim Streater wrote

And of course you'd not even think some of those 'bully
boy' tactics were forced on the unions by some employers?

Must be why, in the 50s & 60s, there were all those comedy
programmes about industrial relations (Rag Trade, anyone?).
We all laughed, because there was more than a grain of truth
about them, just as we laughed at Basil Fawlty. Today, people
would wonder what you were on about if you tried a comedy
show based on management/unions relationships.

Yes. The Government got exactly what Thatcher
etc wanted. Control over the workforce by fear.

**** all of the workforce was controlled by fear.

And the other result they wanted - depress average earnings

Another bare faced lie.

while allowing those towards the top of the pile go through the roof.

Nothing to do with what the govt did then, that happened
right thruout the entire modern first and second world.

It's called capitalism, red in tooth and claw.

Its actually called mindless union bull****.

Oh - and to shift overall taxation as a proportion
of income to the poorest in the land.

Another bare faced lie with the real poorest,
those whose entire income is govt welfare.