Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos,alt.autos.ford
dpb dpb is offline

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On 11/10/2014 2:53 AM, SMS wrote:

... I have compared tire costs many times and Costco is always
much cheaper out the door. Usually at least $100. And that includes
nitrogen inflation.

Never seen a Costco service truck show up in the field to handle the
combine traction tire during harvest (at about 10 PM last time, too, not
anything unusual, "just business"). I'll stay with the real dealership
on whom I can count when I need 'em, thankyewverymuch.

A few bucks differential on an inexpensive light vehicle tire is just
noise...