Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/9/2014 6:41 PM, SMS wrote:

It's not similar at all. A motorcyclist that is injured or killed due to
not wearing a helmet is unlikely to affect other road users. It is their
choice as to how much risk they want to take in their lives.

I like what some states do in not requiring motorcycle helmets as long
as the rider provides proof of accident insurance in addition to
whatever medical coverage the rider has. That is a fair compromise
though the amount of insurance required would not even cover one week in
the hospital.
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/midwest/2012/04/17/243752.htm

I don't care if you take yourself out. I know one guy that did. I also
know of another that spent months in the hospital and years in a rehab.
After the insurance ran out, taxpayers picked up the tab. What is
really sad, he came over the crest of a hill and into a car driven by
his father.

Hi,
My smoking cigars, motorbike riding and sky diving days ended when I got
married.