Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default $32.23 at my Toyota Dealer

On 11/8/2014 10:06 PM, hamilton wrote:
On 11/8/2014 8:59 PM, rickman wrote:
On 11/8/2014 9:27 PM, amdx wrote:
On 11/8/2014 6:54 PM, amdx wrote:

$6.00 on Ebay with Free shipping, $32.23 at My Toyota Dealer.

I couldn't wait for the part, so I paid the price.

Mikek

I think I paid about $10 a few years ago. I guess copper has gone up,
lol.

So, is there real copper in the part from china ?

Wonder ow long it will last in your car.

Keep us informed, please.

It would not surprise me that the part I got from Toyota is made in
China, so I don't know if there is a real difference.

---