Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Recovery CDs for Thinkpad 2647-44U

Anyone have one of these sets (2 or 4 CDs) for the old IBM Thinkpad? I
have a nice old timer here that I want to use for some older
applications (ancient EPROM programmer) and this would work nicely if I
could find the drivers. At the moment I can only find invalid torrents
or what certainly looks like malware 'drivers' to download. IBM
off-loaded everything to Lenovo and there is nothing on their site that
I could find for these legacy machines.

Seems a shame to recycle a perfectly good computer just because one
can't get it running on all cylinders!

Thanks!

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com