Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
rickman rickman is offline

Default $32.23 at my Toyota Dealer

On 11/8/2014 11:06 PM, hamilton wrote:
On 11/8/2014 8:59 PM, rickman wrote:
On 11/8/2014 9:27 PM, amdx wrote:
On 11/8/2014 6:54 PM, amdx wrote:

$6.00 on Ebay with Free shipping, $32.23 at My Toyota Dealer.

I couldn't wait for the part, so I paid the price.

Mikek

I think I paid about $10 a few years ago. I guess copper has gone up,
lol.

So, is there real copper in the part from china ?

Wonder ow long it will last in your car.

Keep us informed, please.

Of course it is copper. Even at current prices it is only about $0.10
worth of copper. Dealers are a rip of course. But then these parts are
hard to find anywhere else because your typical shop doesn't rebuild
solenoids. They just replace the starter.

I had a bad diode in my alternator and couldn't find a diode bride
anywhere except for original Toyota parts... at least I assume they were
Toyota parts by the price everyone wanted. I ended up getting a used
alternator cheaper including the shipping.

--

Rick