Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi electric chainsaw

In article ,
Reentrant wrote:
Aldi were selling the Oregon 16" electric chainsaw at half price (£28)
last week so after a couple of days use felling/slicing several
medium-size trees at my daughter's I reckon it's already paid for
itself. I was really surprised how well it coped - way better than
expected.

Got a mention on R4 the other day - they were sort of comparing
supermarkets and why Aldi and Lidl were so successful.

It was said that the 'offers' like this - constantly changing - appealed
to many.

The contributor said they'd just gone in for a 'tin of beans' and had come
away with a chain saw too. ;-)

--
*A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Dave Plowman London SW