Leif Thorvaldson

Default Musing about making silk purses out of hog's ears (long & a tad

Hi, George! Perhaps she does as my sister does when washing dishes.?.
Washes the dish in the detergent water and then doesn't rinse it. She then
lets it air dry or wipes it dry. I have tasted it on her glasses and coffee
cups! She won't admit to it and refuses to rinse the dishes. Almost as
obstinate as some folks about LDD! *G*

Leif
"George" wrote in message
I, on the other hand, can taste it when SWMBO, in a fit of hygiene, washes
my beloved coffee cup (or carafe) out with extremely dilute LDD.

No, she is not a coffee drinker.

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
. I could not distinguish any soap suds emerging through the
salad, nor the taste of soap in the salad.