Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default Aldi electric chainsaw

On 07/11/2014 08:26, Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 00:57:20 +0000, no_spam wrote:

A quick google suggests Husqvarna chain oil can be obtained for £11
delivered for 5 litres...

Your Googling must be better than mine - howsabout a hint?

fifteen seconds using google shopping:

http://snipurl.com/29etw2y

Sorry, you'll have to do better than that. He said £11 delivered -
delivery costs on the one you pointed at took it to about £16 delivered

Google shopping search for "chainsaw oil". Husqvarna 5l is fifth result,
£5.99+£5.50 delivery.

I CBA to click through, so it might be a cockup, but...

Thanks, I've never bothered with a "shopping" search but I can see that
it could be useful. In this case, however, that's the price for 1 litre.