Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:51:01 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/6/2014 11:23 AM, nestork wrote:
'Stormin Mormon[_10_ Wrote:
;3305044']
I guess if I filled my trailer with nitrogen, I'd
have less air leakage, and keep the heat in better?

No idea what you mean. (?)

Are you talking about filling your trailer TIRES with nitrogen, or
filling the living space of your trailer with nitrogen?

If it's the latter, you can't have air leakage if there's no air inside
the trailer to begin with. Also, I don't know why there would be any
difference in heat loss from the trailer living space if it was filled
with nitrogen. (?) It would seem to me that would be entirely dependant
on the insulation (if any) you have in the walls of the trailer and the
temperature difference across those walls. I don't see any reason for
nitrogen to be any warmer than air under the same circumstances.

Probably a better idea would be to fill the living space of your trailer
with helium and invite everyone over to have a Funny Voice party.

I've not decided if you're dense, obtuse,
or throwing my nonsense back at me.

You finally got it. good thing too, 3 times and you are out.