Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos,alt.autos.ford

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall Mount new tires on rear axle

On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:47:57 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/6/2014 12:42 PM, wrote:
That's not the reason though. The reason is the rear end needs to stay
BEHIND you, and with less tread on the rear, it WILL come around just
when you least expect it. This is why in MOST jurisdictions it is
ILLEGAL to put snows on the front only on a front wheel drive car.

You know, at the WALMART near me, they INSIST on put
the NEW TIRES on the drive wheels. Which in MY CASE
is the BACK. That didn't MUCH help when I got HIT BY
a semi driver on THE HIGHWAY. My vehicle SLID SIDE WAYS
and then tipped UP on its SIDE and slid SOME MORE.

OK JackAss - you made yoir point.