Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Tire Prices & Veterans Day Sales

On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:06:03 -0700, Sasquatch Jones
wrote:

I'm seeing the usual Veterans Day sales being advertised, but have not
seen any for tires. Anyone seen anything?

I made some calls yesterday and for P215-HR7014, 40K miles and more,
prices were $50-70 per tire. Add $30 each for tax, balance, mounting,
Calif fees. No one said they had any sales coming up this weekend.

This time I have a leak and can't spend too much time looking around or
ordering online.

Thanks, fellers!

SJ

I used to go to The American Tire Company on Brokaw Rd, San Jose.

Why? because one day I ran along a sharp piece of curb and ripped out the
side of my radial, although in NO way covered by my warrantte, they gave
me 'some credit for the scrap AND sold me the new tire slightly above cost!

Then when I moved to Arizona, the American Tire outlet here, saw me in
their records and fixed a slow leak, ...at NO charge!! even 5 years after
that initial purchase!

They dynamically balance, so they have my continual buisness now.