Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default where to buy a shelf?

On Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:38:56 -0800, Jon Danniken
wrote:

On 11/04/2014 03:18 PM, Dan Espen wrote: Jon Danniken
writes:

If you some kind of weirdo who doesn't have a scrap piece of plywood
laying about, you can go to the despot and buy a piece of 24"x24" or
24"x48" plywood; they will even cut it for you if you are a lazy bum.

Last time I was in HD, the saws were locked.
An employee unlocked it, but still wouldn't let me use it.

Well of course not, do you honestly expect a store to provide power
tools for customers to use inside the store? Think about it.

Not in this situaiton, certainly not.

But Terry Gross replayed Tom Magliozzi yesterday and he said in all the
years their DIY garage was open, no one hurt himself, even though there
were some complete morons (my word). He thought this was amazing.

Jon