Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Daylight savings time ends Sunday Nov 2

On 11/04/2014 11:47 AM, Todd wrote:

[snip]

1+

So do mine. Never had any trouble what-so-ever.

Do you remember when Windows would keep resetting 2:00
back to 1:00 over and over. Told everyone to leave there
computer off that night. Chuckle, Chuckle.

Yes.

Also, there's a way to set Windows to use a clock chip using UTC.

Heads up on Red Hat 7. It is pure 64 bit. If you are
running any 32 bit Windows apps under Wine, y o u a r e
s o s c r e w e d. It is an absolute disaster.

And I need the 64-bit clock, since I need times after early 2038.

-T

--
50 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains
people as to how they shall think." [Arthur Schopenhauer]