Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default devices of unecessary complexity

On 2014-11-04, zerousair wrote:

My son liberated a Tektronix 555 O'scope, with the cart and the
breakout adaptors so the modules could be adjusted. Right at 100
firebottles and the thing works perfect. It had sat in an abondoned lab
at his college and it must have been maintained regularly by the college
for it to work so well. Heats my little antique electronic repair shop
nicely. We call it the "Scope-o-saurus".

That's the one with two vertical plugins, two horizontal
plugins, two traces, and a separate power supply chassis on the bottom
deck of the cart?

Lots of heat.

Enjoy,
DoN.