Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default where to buy a shelf?

Jon Danniken writes:

On 11/04/2014 03:18 PM, Dan Espen wrote: Jon Danniken
writes:

If you some kind of weirdo who doesn't have a scrap piece of plywood
laying about, you can go to the despot and buy a piece of 24"x24" or
24"x48" plywood; they will even cut it for you if you are a lazy bum.

Last time I was in HD, the saws were locked.
An employee unlocked it, but still wouldn't let me use it.

Well of course not, do you honestly expect a store to provide power
tools for customers to use inside the store? Think about it.

Their insurance company must have taken a walk around the store
and had a heart attack.

They let customers cut for years.
Well, at least this customer.

I can see the problem with allowing anyone to use power tools,
but I liked going in and cutting what I needed.

--
Dan Espen