Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Another job completed

On 11/3/2014 7:52 PM, wrote:

IMHO once the LCD screens took hold there was no reason for the high
prices. Lap top computers in the late 80's told me the direction that
computer monitors and eventually TV's would eventually go.

There is a rather substantial difference between a computer monitor
and a 90" TV display but, yes, the price collapse is on the same order
as PCs have already seen (and have just about bottomed out).

New features and innovation is keeping prices up on the latest models.
Curved screen seems to be the newest. 3D has been a bit of a lop so far.

After buying my 47". the price dropped $25 a week.