Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default (Totally OT question): The effects of extremecold....hypothermia etc

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 23:56:53 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Uncle Peter wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Uncle Peter wrote

Your body is actually very resilient and can adjust
blood flow to make heat go anywhere it wants.

Not that resilient, plenty have died from the cold.

Alledgedly.

No allegedly about it. The Nazis even killed them
that way deliberately to work out the detail.

If I placed you in liquid nitrogen I could kill
you from cold. But natural cold doesn't kill.

Even you should be able to manage better than
that pathetic excuse for a troll. Obviously not.

I'm not trolling, I'm using logic and reasoning instead of believing hand me down ****e you've come to believe.

We've evolved to live on our planet.

And still die of heat stress and of hypothermia anyway.

No.

People also alledgedly die of old age.

Irrelevant to whether the cold can in fact kill you.

It's completely relevant. Both are things which don't kill.

Wrong, as always.

Not.

And all your posts are duplicates, again.

See my other reply to that stupid comment.

Just as useless as all your other comments.

PKB.

--
Dear Diary,
I've had this odd feeling for a little while. It's a surrealistically subconscious feeling that I was abducted by aliens and thoroughly probed.