Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Bonner Martin Bonner is offline

Default Striping wall paper from plasterboard

On Monday, 3 November 2014 16:52:43 UTC, Phil L wrote:
"Chris French" wrote in message

And really, the question I was asking was just the one about stripping the
wallpaper of the plasterboard.

If you read your OP again, you must admit that the majority of it makes no
sense, except perhaps to you and anyone else who has seen this room.

Why must he admit that? It made perfect sense to me.

there is no feasible way to remove paper from plasterboard without partially
or wholly destroying the face of the plasterboard.

Except that other people have provided advice on exactly how to do it (with the
caveat that it is very difficult).