Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quarter of Homebases to close

On Thursday, 30 October 2014 16:58:00 UTC, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:48:02 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

I see you missed the point. No suprise there.

or rambling you just don't understand simple things.

I don't understand you, that's true.

Just because a tree is in your garden it does NOT mean you own it

If you own the garden then, yes, it does.

It's whether or not yuo own the land

I do.

and even then you still have to abide by TPOs

There aren't any.

Then that's OK then isn't it.
My point was that if you consider yuorself compemnted at anyhting you really need to know what you are doing and the laws, rules and any regualtions surrounding what you are doing, otherwise your not considered compedent.

So in what circumstances _can't_ I take a chainsaw to a tree on my land,
given that there are no TPOs, individual or blanket, and I'm not in a
conservation area or national park or similar?

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...28/2127793.pdf