Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default devices of unecessary complexity

Jim Wilkins wrote:

I've been making the rounds of dealerships to price a few parts and to
see what I might want if a tree fell on my car (the wind is roaring
outside right now). They are telling me that it's a good thing they
don't need much because any serious work requires connection to the
computer to reprogram it. I could still replace plugs and brakes and
belts, but not too much else like the new ignition system I put in my
truck.

I know you have some laptops. Buy a usb to OBDII interface on Ebay
for around $10.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.