Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default brush puller What kind of brush?

On 11/1/14, 7:53 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 11:49:23 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2014 03:25:09 -0700 (PDT), Frank Thompson
wrote:

Has the type of brush been determined?

My apologies for my lack of specificity. The type of brush is the plant type.

How big is this brush plant?

Have a truck and a 4" nylon strap 25' long?

Snatch it out!! Tie close to the ground and rip the do-bad out.

I pulled an old pussy willow shrub from my back yarf years ago with
my old Firenza (Vauxhall Viva HC/Magnum) using an old truck rim and
heafy rope. Tied the rope to the rood, run it over the upright rim,
tied to the bumper hitch, and give it a yank. Popped the roor right
out of the ground (rim as close to the root as bossible to give good
lift)

I like the rim idea, but I bought a chain for stuff like that. Seeing
nylon stretch made me very nervous.